- Introduction - Jennifer Simokaitis
- The Difference Between Colds, Flu, Influenza, COVID-19 and PF Exacerbations: It’s Difficult! - Rebekah Edwards, DNP, FNP-C
- The Spectrum of Treatment Decisions for Worsening Disease - Rebekah Edwards, DNP, FNP-C
- Preventing Emergency Room and Hospital Admissions: Communicating with Your Care Team - Rebekah Edwards, DNP, FNP-C
- Live All Group Discussion/Audience Q&A - Rebekah Edwards, DNP, FNP-C; Jennifer Simokaitis
Program at a Glance
Please note that times listed follow Central Standard Time (CST).
Sessions in navy blue are recommended for healthcare providers.
Sessions in teal are recommended for individuals living with PF.
Sessions in green are recommended for recently diagnosed patients and their caregivers.
Sessions in red are recommended for transplant recipients and those who have lost a loved one.
The color codes are recommendations only. All registrants are free to attend any session during the conference.
You may also download a printable version of the program.