Biannual Magazine Of The Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation
Download the new issue of the Breathe Bulletin to learn more about how the Foundation is raising awareness, providing disease education, and funding research for the Pulmonary Fibrosis community. Stay on top of all the latest information on living with Pulmonary Fibrosis, including research and clinical trials.
In this issue
- Virtual Rehabilitation and Telemedicine Materials
- Our Brand New Website Announcement
- PFF Summit, PFF Registry, and Care Center Network Updates
- Diversity in Research: Benefits for All
- PFF Scholar Dr. Gillian Goobie
- PFF Appoints Healthcare Leaders to Key Roles
- New Board Members
- Pulmonary Fibrosis Awareness Month 2021
- And more!