- Introduction - Joyce Lee, MD, MS
- The Lung Transplant Evaluation - Timothy Whelan, MD
- Planning for Your Transplant - Timothy Whelan, MD
- The Lung Transplant Process and Surgery - Timothy Whelan, MD
- How to Navigate Medicare - Maciej “Mike” Bielaczyc, LCSW, CCTSW
- Patient Perspective - Gary Cunningham
- Live All Group Discussion/Audience Q&A - Timothy Whelan, MD; Joyce Lee, MD, MS Maciej “Mike” Bielaczyc, LCSW, CCTSW; Gary Cunningham
Program at a Glance
Please note that times listed follow Central Standard Time (CST).
Sessions in navy blue are recommended for healthcare providers.
Sessions in teal are recommended for individuals living with PF.
Sessions in green are recommended for recently diagnosed patients and their caregivers.
Sessions in red are recommended for transplant recipients and those who have lost a loved one.
The color codes are recommendations only. All registrants are free to attend any session during the conference.
You may also download a printable version of the program.