- 12:00 p.m: - 12:05 p.m Welcome
- 12:05 p.m: - 12:40 p.m: Role Development of ILD Clinical Coordinators
- 12:40 p.m: - 1:10 p.m: Understanding the diagnostic pathway in ILD: Overview of ILD and How to diagnose
- 1:10 p.m: - 1:35 p.m: Palliative Care Integration in Clinical Practice
- 1:35 p.m: - 1:45 p.m: Break
- 1:45 p.m: - 2:20 p.m: Addressing the challenges of care in ILD: Complexity of patient care, coordination of care, new medications, insurance barriers; patient’s perspectives
- 2:20 p.m: - 2:55 p.m: Patient information to Healthcare Providers
- “What I wish I would have known at the time of diagnosis?”
- Partnering Families & Caregivers with Support Resources Breakout Groups
- 2:55 p.m: - 3:00 p.m: Closing Comments
Program at a Glance
Please note that times listed follow Central Standard Time (CST).
Sessions in navy blue are recommended for healthcare providers.
Sessions in teal are recommended for individuals living with PF.
Sessions in green are recommended for recently diagnosed patients and their caregivers.
Sessions in red are recommended for transplant recipients and those who have lost a loved one.
The color codes are recommendations only. All registrants are free to attend any session during the conference.
You may also download a printable version of the program.