- Introduction - Kate Gates
- Assessment of the Need for Oxygen - Susan Jacobs, RN, MS
- Navigating the Oxygen Prescription, Various Durable Medical Equipment (DMEs), and Equipment Choices - Susan Jacobs, RN, MS
- What the ATS Oxygen Clinical Practice Guidelines Tell Us - Susan Jacobs, RN, MS
- Traveling with Oxygen - Melissa King
- DME Representative Tips for Patient Oxygen Users; Hands-On Session Led by Patient Oxygen Users - Michael S. Springman
- Live All Group Discussion/Audience Q&A - Susan Jacobs, RN, MS; Melissa King; Kate Gates; Michael S. Springman
Program at a Glance
Please note that times listed follow Central Standard Time (CST).
Sessions in navy blue are recommended for healthcare providers.
Sessions in teal are recommended for individuals living with PF.
Sessions in green are recommended for recently diagnosed patients and their caregivers.
Sessions in red are recommended for transplant recipients and those who have lost a loved one.
The color codes are recommendations only. All registrants are free to attend any session during the conference.
You may also download a printable version of the program.