- Introduction - Andrew Limper, MD
- New Patient Information: What to Collect and Resources to Share - Jennifer Hayes, RN, BSN
- O2 Resources - Jennifer Hayes, RN, BSN
- Perspectives from a Social Worker: Medicare coverage (for transplant), getting signed up, covered medications for patients (financial coordinator and pharmacy) - Maciej “Mike” Bielaczyc, LCSW, CCTSW
- PFF Position Statements (genetics, stem cell treatment, HRCT, Surgical Lung Biopsy, etc.) - Andrew Limper, MD
- Live Panel Discussion/Audience Q&A - Andrew Limper, MD; Jennifer Hayes, RN, BSN; Maciej “Mike” Bielaczyc, LCSW, CCTSW
Program at a Glance
Please note that times listed follow Central Standard Time (CST).
Sessions in navy blue are recommended for healthcare providers.
Sessions in teal are recommended for individuals living with PF.
Sessions in green are recommended for recently diagnosed patients and their caregivers.
Sessions in red are recommended for transplant recipients and those who have lost a loved one.
The color codes are recommendations only. All registrants are free to attend any session during the conference.
You may also download a printable version of the program.