- Introduction - Mary Strek, MD
- Treatments (Existing and Emerging): Understanding the Pathogensis of Acute Exacerbations and How this Informs Therapy - Steven R. Duncan, MD
- Concept of Progressive Fibrosis as Unique Phenotype - Marlies Wijsenbeek MD, PhD
- Cellular vs. Fibrosis Nonspecific Interstitial Pneumonia (NSIP) and How this Impacts Patient Outcomes - Rishi Raj, MD
- Emerging Data about Genetics and IPF - Mary Strek, MD
- Live Panel Discussion/Audience Q&A - Steven R. Duncan, MD; Marlies Wijsenbeek MD, PhD; Rishi Raj, MD; Susan K. Mathai, MD; Mary Strek, MD
Program at a Glance
Please note that times listed follow Central Standard Time (CST).
Sessions in navy blue are recommended for healthcare providers.
Sessions in teal are recommended for Individuals living with PF.
Sessions in green are recommended for recently diagnosed patients and their caregivers.
Sessions in red are recommended for transplant recipients and those who have lost a loved one.
The color codes are recommendations only. All registrants are free to attend any session during the conference.
You may also download a printable version of the program.