- Introduction - Janell Reichuber, RN
- Palliative Care: Managing Your Symptoms to Improve Quality of Life, How to Access, Maintenance, and Insurance Requirements - Heather Bachert, NP
- Hospice: What is the Difference Between Hospice and Palliative Care? - Heather Bachert, NP
- How to Talk with Family and Friends about PF - Lanier O’Hare, MSN, CRNP
- Live All Group Discussion/Audience Q&A - Heather Bachert, NP; Lanier O’Hare, MSN, CRNP; Janell Reichuber, RN
Program at a Glance
Please note that times listed follow Central Standard Time (CST).
Sessions in navy blue are recommended for healthcare providers.
Sessions in teal are recommended for individuals living with PF.
Sessions in green are recommended for recently diagnosed patients and their caregivers.
Sessions in red are recommended for transplant recipients and those who have lost a loved one.
The color codes are recommendations only. All registrants are free to attend any session during the conference.
You may also download a printable version of the program.