- Introduction - Jamie Lederer, CRNP, MSN
- Potential Complications After Transplant - Reda Girgis, MD
- Understanding Your Medications - Carly D’Agostino, PharmD
- Revolving Changes to the Protocol - Carly D’Agostino, PharmD
- What to Expect from Side Effects - Erin Mahoney, ANP-BC
- Interactive Meet & Greet with All Session Participants - Reda Girgis, MD; Carly D’Agostino, PharmD; Erin Mahoney, ANP-BC; Jamie Lederer, CRNP, MSN
Program at a Glance
Please note that times listed follow Central Standard Time (CST).
Sessions in navy blue are recommended for healthcare providers.
Sessions in teal are recommended for individuals living with PF.
Sessions in green are recommended for recently diagnosed patients and their caregivers.
Sessions in red are recommended for transplant recipients and those who have lost a loved one.
The color codes are recommendations only. All registrants are free to attend any session during the conference.
You may also download a printable version of the program.