- Introduction - Maria Padilla, MD
- What We're Learning from COVID-19 and How it Relates to PF - Rob Kaner, MD
- COVID-19 vaccines - what to expect, adverse effects, side effects, how it may differently impact PF and transplanted patients, what we know since FDA approval - Amy Hajari Case, MD
- Research updates from the CCN and PFF Registry - Lisa Lancaster, MD
- Live Panel Discussion / Audience Q & A - Rob Kaner, MD; Amy Hajari Case, MD; Lisa Lancaster, MD; Maria Padilla, MD
Program at a Glance
Please note that times listed follow Central Standard Time (CST).
Sessions in navy blue are recommended for healthcare providers.
Sessions in teal are recommended for individuals living with PF.
Sessions in green are recommended for recently diagnosed patients and their caregivers.
Sessions in red are recommended for transplant recipients and those who have lost a loved one.
The color codes are recommendations only. All registrants are free to attend any session during the conference.
You may also download a printable version of the program.