- Introduction - Rade Tomic, MD
- Understanding the Antibodies: Connective Tissue Disease with Associated ILD - Erin Wilfong ,MD, PhD
- Rare ILDs: Pleuroparenchymal fibroelastosis (PPFE), Combined Pulmonary Fibrosis and Emphysema (CPFE), and Smoking-Related ILDs - Vincent Cottin, MD, PhD
- Patient Reported Outcome Measures - Integrating These in Research and Clinical Practice - Alyson Wong, MD
- Live Panel Discussion/Audience Q&A - Erin Wilfong ,MD, PhD; Vincent Cottin, MD, PhD; Alyson Wong, MD; Rade Tomic, MD
Program at a Glance
Please note that times listed follow Central Standard Time (CST).
Sessions in navy blue are recommended for healthcare providers.
Sessions in teal are recommended for individuals living with PF.
Sessions in green are recommended for recently diagnosed patients and their caregivers.
Sessions in red are recommended for transplant recipients and those who have lost a loved one.
The color codes are recommendations only. All registrants are free to attend any session during the conference.
You may also download a printable version of the program.