- Introduction to the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation - William T. Schmidt
- Overview of Pulmonary Fibrosis - Rade Tomic, MD
- What is Pulmonary Fibrosis? - Rade Tomic, MD
- Causes and Classification of Pulmonary Fibrosis - Mary Strek, MD
- Testing and Monitoring in Pulmonary Fibrosis - Dan Dilling, MD
- Symptom Management for PF Patients - Dan Dilling, MD
- Live All Group Discussion/Audience Q&A - William T. Schmidt; Rade Tomic, MD; Mary Strek, MD; Dan Dilling, MD
Program at a Glance
Please note that times listed follow Central Standard Time (CST).
Sessions in navy blue are recommended for healthcare providers.
Sessions in teal are recommended for individuals living with PF.
Sessions in green are recommended for recently diagnosed patients and their caregivers.
Sessions in red are recommended for transplant recipients and those who have lost a loved one.
The color codes are recommendations only. All registrants are free to attend any session during the conference.
You may also download a printable version of the program.