- Introduction - Jessica Shore, PhD, RN
- PFF Registry - Kevin Flaherty, MD, MS
- Overview of who/what is in the Registry - Kevin Flaherty, MD, MS
- Summary of first phase - Kevin Flaherty, MD, MS
- Plans for second phase - Junelle Speller, MBA
- How you can participate - Junelle Speller, MBA
- PFF Care Center Network - Sonye Danoff, MD; Jessica Shore, PhD, RN
- Live All Group Discussion/Audience Q&A - Kevin Flaherty, MD, MS; Junelle Speller, MBA; Sonye
- Danoff, MD; Jessica Shore, PhD, RN
Program at a Glance
Please note that times listed follow Central Standard Time (CST).
Sessions in navy blue are recommended for healthcare providers.
Sessions in teal are recommended for individuals living with PF.
Sessions in green are recommended for recently diagnosed patients and their caregivers.
Sessions in red are recommended for transplant recipients and those who have lost a loved one.
The color codes are recommendations only. All registrants are free to attend any session during the conference.
You may also download a printable version of the program.