PFF Summit 2015 Poster Presentations
The Welcome Reception and Poster Presentation are made possible by our presenting sponsors, and by a generous donation made by the Pete Devito Memorial Foundation.
The PFF Summit 2015 Poster Session Award Winners
- 1st Place: Robert Guzy, Fibroblast-specific FGF signaling in bleomycin-induced pulmonary fibrosis |VIEW SLIDES| WATCH WEBINAR
- 2nd Place: Justin Oldham, TOLLIP, MUC5B the Response to N-acetylcysteine among Individuals with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis | VIEW SLIDES | WATCH WEBINAR
- 3rd Place: Rachel Scheraga, The mechanosensitive transient receptor potential vanilloid 4 (TRPV4) ion channel mediates the pro-resolution/anti-fibrotic macrophage response to endotoxin (LPS) |VIEW SLIDES | WATCH WEBINAR
- 4th Place: Louise Hecker, Impaired Myofibroblast Dedifferentiation Contributes to Non-Resolving Fibrosis in Aging |VIEW SLIDES | WATCH WEBINAR
- 5th Place: Renea Jablonski, SIRT3, the anti-aging major mitochondrial deacetylase, is important for preventing pulmonary fibrosis |VIEW SLIDES | WATCH WEBINAR