FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Dorothy Coyle
The following is the schedule of CME-certified live, virtual, and interactive meeting series on idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and progressive fibrosing ILD:
- TEAM-IPF: Thorough Evaluation and Appropriate Management of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
A Team Approach to Care
Registration Link: https://www.paradigmmc.com/902
- Friday June 11, 2021 at 4:00 – 5:00 PM PDT in partnership with UCSF Interstitial Lung Disease Clinic
- Thursday June 17, 2021 at 12:00 – 1:00 PM CDT
- Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 1:45 - 2:45 PM PDT in partnership with Interstitial Lung Disease Program at The University of Arizona
- Monday June 28, 2021 at 12:00 – 1:00 PM EDT in partnership with the University of Florida
- Monitoring the Clues in the Diagnosis and Management of PF-ILD
Registration Link: https://www.paradigmmc.com/905
- Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 1:45 - 2:45 PM PDT in partnership with Interstitial Lung Disease Program at The University of Arizona
Additional sessions to be offered in 2021 include: Targeting Inflammatory and Fibrotic Pathways in SSc-ILD a CME-certified, multimedia whiteboard-enhanced webinar, and New Directions Targeting Inflammatory and Fibrotic Pathways in the Management of SSc-ILD, a CME-certified live streaming, virtual, regional symposium and interactive video webinar.
These activities are made possible by educational grants from Boehringer Ingelheim and Genentech.
About the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation
The Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation mobilizes people and resources to provide access to high-quality care and leads research for a cure so people with pulmonary fibrosis will live longer, healthier lives. The PFF collaborates with physicians, organizations, patients, and caregivers worldwide. The PFF has a four-star rating from Charity Navigator and is an accredited charity by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) Wise Giving Alliance. The Foundation has met all of the requirements of the National Health Council Standards of Excellence Certification Program®, and has earned the Guidestar Gold Seal of Transparency. For more information, visit pulmonaryfibrosis.org or call 844.TalkPFF (844.825.5733).
About Paradigm Medical Communications, LLC
Paradigm is a multiple award-winning medical education company that develops innovative activities, expertly designs certified educational initiatives to fulfill the needs of diverse, sophisticated clinical audiences, and diligently monitors ongoing activities to facilitate continuous growth and improvement. Paradigm’s mission is to provide educational initiatives designed to bridge identified professional practice gaps of physicians and other healthcare providers. Paradigm is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. For additional information about Paradigm, please visit our website at www.paradigmmc.com.