- Introduction - Laura Devitt
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation: Why it Decreases Breathlessness, Hospital Admissions, and Fatigue - Kim Crilly RN, MS, CDCES
- When PF Rehab is Not Available: Other Options for Exercise - Derek Zaleski, PT, DPT
- Support Groups: Format Options, PFF Support, Starting One - Mal Doyle
- Live All Group Discussion/Audience Q&A - Kim Crilly RN, MS, CDCES; Derek Zaleski, PT, DPT; Mal Doyle; Laura Devitt
Program at a Glance
Please note that times listed follow Central Standard Time (CST).
Sessions in navy blue are recommended for healthcare providers.
Sessions in teal are recommended for individuals living with PF.
Sessions in green are recommended for recently diagnosed patients and their caregivers.
Sessions in red are recommended for transplant recipients and those who have lost a loved one.
The color codes are recommendations only. All registrants are free to attend any session during the conference.
You may also download a printable version of the program.