For the privacy and safety of the patients, providers and presenters attending PFF Summit 2021, media are not permitted to attend any conference session without prior invitation or authorization. Media interested in attending the PFF Summit can submit
a request to Dorothy Coyle.
Filming by companies and organizations at the PFF Summit 2021, including sessions, speakers and attendees, is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation.
Social Media Guidelines
Please follow the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation Social Media Guidelines for PFF Summit 2021 Partners and Sponsors. Social media includes personal blogs and other websites, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube or others.
- Connect with the PFF and share Summit activity with your followers on any/all social media platforms! Our handle is @PFFORG on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, and Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation on YouTube
- Link to www.PFFSummit.org
- Use our event hashtag #PFFSummit2021
- Do not imply that the PFF is endorsing a product, person, service, or organization. As an example, your company may endorse individuals or products, but may not use PFF’s name in connection with the endorsement, state or imply that the endorsement is on behalf of PFF, or state specifically that the endorsement is based on work done at PFF.
- Do not use a PFF logo without express written consent. Direct requests for usage with a detailed description or example image to email@example.com for review. If approved, PFF will
provide a high res version of the logo and written consent for use in the specified manner. Any additional posts, even of similar nature, must also receive express written approval.
Thank you for engaging with us through our social media platforms! We look forward to seeing you on social before, during, and after PFF Summit. Your involvement is a great help in our effort to raise awareness and to support our role as the trusted resource for all who are affected by pulmonary fibrosis.