Broadway Belts for PFF! 2016
Join the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation (PFF) for a unique evening at the historic Edison Ballroom with the best on Broadway!
Hosted by the incomparable actress/comedian and PF advocate, Julie Halston, this year's Broadway Belts for PFF! will feature a quartet of Tony Award-winners including:
- Annaleigh Ashford ("You Can't Take It With You")
- Randy Graff ("City of Angels")
- Cady Huffman ("The Producers")
- Judy Kaye ("Phantom of the Opera" and "Nice Work If You Can Get It")
The line-up of performers also includes:
- Telly Leung ("Allegiance")
- Robert Creighton ("The Mystery of Edwin Drood")
Daveed Diggs, who plays Thomas Jefferson and Marquis de Lafayette in the Broadway hit, "Hamilton", has just joined the star-studded line-up for the sixth annual Broadway Belts for PFF!
This is an event you won't want to miss! The renowned cast of stars will perform the Broadway hits they are best known for. Become a sponsor or purchase individual tickets today!