12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. CT
- 12:00 p.m: Welcome, housekeeping, and introductions
- 12:05 p.m. - 12:20 p.m: Diagnostic Guidelines Updates-HP diagnosis, Possibly IPF update
- 12:20 p.m. - 12:35 p.m: Therapeutic updates - INBUILD, other recently completed clinical trials
- 12:35 p.m. - 12:50 p.m: Live audience Q&A for speaker panel
Break #1: 12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- 1:00 p.m. - 1:15 p.m: Integrating Palliative Care in clinical practice- (non pharm management of ILD and symptom management)
- 1:15 p.m. - 1:30 p.m: Reconciling guidelines and clinical trials-how to integrate new information into clinical practice
- 1:30 p.m. - 1:45 p.m: Integrating ATS Oxygen CPGs into ILD care
- 1:45 p.m. - 2:00 p.m: Live audience Q&A for speaker panel
Break #2: 2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- 2:20 p.m. - 2:45 p.m: Indications and contra-indications for transplant
- 2:45 p.m. - 3:00 p.m: Management of hospitalized patients - exacerbation / acutely ill patients with ILD, initial management with CTD-ILD, diagnosis and next steps
- 3:00 p.m. - 3:15 p.m: Live audience Q&A for speaker panel
Break #3: 3:15 p.m. - 3:25 p.m.
- 3:25 p.m. - 4:00 p.m: MDD - interesting cases and interactive discussion with live Q&A