For community pulmonologists and ILD fellows (CME, pre-registration required)
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED. MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 200
- Practical approach to the evaluation of ILD
- Environmental links to ILD
- Genetics of ILD
- Use of HRCT in ILD and IPF
- Lung biopsy: transbronchial, cryobiopsy, and surgical
- New IPF Diagnostic Guidelines: Fleischner vs. ATS
- What’s new in CTD-ILDs?
- PH-ILD: does treatment improve outcomes?
- Pharmacologic therapies for IPF
- Lung Transplantation: who should be referred and when?
- Patient-focused management for the ILD patient
- Interesting cases & Multidisciplinary Team Simulation
- All group Q&A
Lunch is included.