Free CME/CE Event-Best Practices in Caring for Patients with IPF
56 Beaver Street
New York, NY 10004
Time: 6:00 p.m.-8:45 p.m.
- Diagnosing IPF Based on Evidence-Based Guidelines (Case Studies)
- Pharmacologic and Non-Pharmacologic Approach to Treating IPF
- IPF Key Diagnostic Procedures
- Patient Lifestyle Management Tools
- Communication Skills to Effectively Educate Patients with IPF
Gregory Cosgrove, MD, FCCP Associate Professor, Department of Medicine Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine National Jewish Health Mount Sinai - National Jewish Health Respiratory Institute
Maria Padilla, MD Professor of Medicine Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine Division Ichan School of Medicine Mount Sinai - National Jewish Health Respiratory Institute
Joshua Solomon, MD Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine National Jewish Health
For more information and to register: Please visit the website or call the Office of Professional Education at National Jewish Health at 303.398.1000 or 800.844.2305, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.