Join the PFF this February!
During the week of February 27, 2017, the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation (PFF) will join patient organizations around the world for Rare Disease Day.
Rare Disease Day is an opportunity to raise awareness among government officials, researchers, industry representatives, and the general public about the impact of rare diseases. Volunteers and staff from the PFF will gather in Washington, DC to advocate for the needs of people living with pulmonary fibrosis before policy makers.
help us bring activities to your community
Please join us to raise awareness about pulmonary fibrosis (PF) during the week of February 27, 2017! There are many ways you can participate:
- Ask family and friends to follow the PFF on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Share the PFF's posts on social media.
- Donate to the PFF to support our continued research and patient advocacy efforts.
- Volunteer with the PFF Daughters.
- Learn more about pulmonary fibrosis and share your new knowledge with a friend.
Don't forget to send us pictures of how you raise awareness about pulmonary fibrosis on Rare Disease Day! E-mail Jennifer Bulandr, the PFF's Director of Social Media and Community Engagement, for tips and to submit your pictures.
The PFF's Rare Disease Day activities are sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim.
SOCIAL MEDIA resources
Below you will find two profile pictures (top), a timeline photo (middle), and a printable selfie sign (bottom) for social media awareness. Click on the images to view the full-size version for download.