MB Financial Bank Bike the Drive 2013
The PFF is excited to announce that we will be participating in the Charity Partner Program for the MB Financial Bank Bike the Drive!
Gather family and friends on the Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend - May 26, 2013 - and join us for cycling on a car-free Lake Shore Drive while raising awareness and funds to help support the mission of the PFF.
- One of the largest bicycling events in the country
- Participants of all ages
- Cycle for four-and-a-half hours on a 15-mile stretch on car-free Lake Shore Drive
- Bike the Drive is not a race, ride as much or as little as you like while experiencing a unique view of Chicago's magnificent skyline
- Post-ride festival which includes live music, breakfast, sponsor give-aways and more
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Bike the Drive” in the subject line for your discount code or call 888.733.6741
- Go to www.bikethedrive.org and click the orange “Sign up Now” button to register.
- Choose “Adult Registration” and at the end of the registration process, enter your discount code to save $7 on one adult registration.
Remember to register early because the registration price goes up as event day gets closer.
- After you register for the event, visit the PFF’s Bike the Drive 2013 fundraising page to create a Bike the Drive team with family and friends or join Team PFF’s team!
For additional information or to join Team PFF for the MB Financial Bank Bike the Drive please contact Courtney Firak at email@example.com.